A cozy night in

We are getting closer to the days when we can all snuggle up on the sofa watching Christmas movies after a large Christmas dinner with the family. These moments are my favourite thing about the holiday season.
This year, my husband and I will be heading down to Luton to see my parents, so I will be spending Christmas in the home I grew up in. I can’t wait!
We have a routine that we follow religiously: I go to the Christmas service in the morning; I come home and help my parents cook the rest of the Christmas dinner they have started; we enjoy dinner and dessert together (I always have a chocolate gateau because I don’t like Christmas pudding); then my mum brings out the Christmas goodies and snacks and we either have a nap or go into the living room to watch films whilst we finish off all of the junk food.
To get you into the cozy holiday mood, I have compiled a collage of items that make up the definition of a cozy night in for myself.

screen-shot-2016-12-06-at-14-39-19-2

1.  Honeycombe Dressing Gown

2. Jo Malone Pine & Eucalyptus Home Candle

3. Anthropologie Monogrammed Mug

4. River Island Faux Fur Slippers

5. Satin Button Through Pyjama Set

Mich x

BLOGLOVIN’ | INSTAGRAMTWITTER

*This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.

Share:

26 Comments

1. Pam
    07/12/2016 / 10:17 AM

candles are my go to in the festive season!definitely makes the night a lot more cosy
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

• 07/12/2016 / 1:23 PM

I’m really looking forward to it 😊

• 07/12/2016 / 7:49 PM

I’m really looking forward to it. 🙂

2. 08/12/2016 / 9:14 AM

Aww, I love this! I hope you have a lovely time in Luton with your family! I think it’s always a wee bit more magical to spend christmas in your childhood home; you kind of slip back into that excited mindset again! Candles, cosy slippers, fairy lights, junk food – it all sounds like a dream! I’m really going to miss christmas with my fam this year, but I love reading all about other people’s traditions too! Hope this Christmas is a magical and lovely one for all of you!
    Love,
    Anne // http://www.aportraitofyouth.co.uk

3. 08/12/2016 / 5:13 PM

I have candles throughout my room and love finding them when I’m in stores so that is gonna be my fave on your list. The pine also makes it seem like it’ll smell amazing, great suggestion!!
    Danielle | FollowMyGut.com <3

• 08/12/2016 / 5:15 PM

I am in love with candles. And my eyes always scour when I’m out too haha. I thought that this suggestion may smell good. 😊

4. 10/12/2016 / 6:33 PM

nice picks for a cozy night in. I really love the looks of this silky Pyjamas.
    xoxo Mayfair
    from maybemayfair

• 11/12/2016 / 5:53 PM

I don’t blame you at all. I wish I was elsewhere right now.