you made it to the very last day of 2018. And we thank God, because we know it was only Him giving you the strength to get through each day. You felt the pressure towards the end of it, but you did it girl.
Deep down you know that you could have done so much more with this year. So, here is what 2018 has taught you:
- Cruising gets you nowhere hun. Comfort is an enemy of progress. Take action and work harder!
- If you want to be different, make the damn effort!
- If you don’t like something, change it. You don’t owe anyone anything.
- You have so many talents. You know that. Seek God’s guidance and establish which one(s) He wants to use to glorify His name (and bring in the monies). 😉 And it’s okay that you don’t have exactly everything figured out right down to a ‘T’. That’s what prayer and trust is for.
- You love a lot, and it may not always be reciprocated by those who don’t show love in the same depth. Don’t take it personally and don’t allow that to stop you from giving. Remember to do it for Him and it’ll always be worthwhile.
- You can do anything as long as you are disciplined and determined.
Last night the hubby told me that you can’t get to where you want to be if you don’t know where you are. Well, this is me facing the reality of where I am – facing it and changing it.
2018 has taught me that you can’t get out what you don’t put in, and that you don’t always get it right. Now I’m so ready to do everything differently and more importantly, to grow.
2019, I’m ready for you! 💪🏾 Happy New Year everyone! 😊